Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Natural Selection’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7b Crown Street, Leeds LS2 7DA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use and order from this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
For seed orders delivery anywhere in the UK is FREE. We don't charge for standard delivery for seeds within the UK so the price you see listed online is the price that you pay. For bongs, pipes and all other products that are not included in the free delivery prices vary depending on weight and size, it will display the price in your shopping basket before your order is completed. We send all orders by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For service which usually takes 1-3 days to arrive and will require a signature upon delivery.
- We care about your privacy because it matters to us as well, we will never sell or give any information to third party companies and we will not contact you with marketing material, adverts or newsletters unless you give us permission first.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Natural Selection and all parties involved with this website in NO WAY accept responsibility for the use of products advertised on this website.
- This site is for an adult audience only. All information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to condone, promote or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
- All seeds are sold as souvenirs only and are not intended for illegal use. We will not sell seeds if you lead us to believe that you intend to use them for any purpose other than as adult souvenirs. We will not answer any questions on the germination of seeds, the growing of Cannabis or any other grow-related questions so please do not ask.
- All products advertised on this website are for novelty value only, they are not intended for illegal use. Certain products advertised herein may not be legal in all countries that this website is available in, we hereby ask all visitors to this website to check their country's laws before ordering certain products advertised on this website. Natural Selection does not want to induce anyone to act in conflict with their national or local laws. Natural Selection cannot be held responsible for those who do.
- Warning! Germination of cannabis seeds is illegal in most countries including the U.K
- These seeds are sold by Natural Selection as collectable adult souvenirs to help preserve the cannabis genetics for future generations. Please do not ask questions on how to grow these seeds as under current legislation it is illegal to grow them or encourage their growth through giving advice.
- Any information on the packaging of the seeds, marketing material or websites, is given for the educational purpose or purposes of product differentiation. It is not intended to condone, promote or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
- As a Natural Selection customer, you are prohibited from distributing seeds we supply to countries where possession of and/or trafficking in Cannabis seeds or other seeds is illegal. By buying cannabis seeds from Natural Selection, either through this website or from our shop you are entering into an agreement not to germinate these seeds in any country where it is illegal to do so.
- Natural Selection is a UK company and sells predominately to UK customers. By selling cannabis seeds to persons unable to grow cannabis, we are helping to circulate and preserve the pool of cannabis genetics. The illegality of cannabis has caused a major reduction in its gene pool, leading to a higher risk of extinction of major cannabis seed strains. This cannot be allowed to happen it is our responsibility and human right to protect nature's genetics.
- Payment: When your order is placed our card acquirer Clearhaus will authorise the funds from your card and they will not be captured (your card will not be charged) by us (Natural Selection) until your order has been shipped.
WARNING: MISUSE OF DRUGS ACT 1971
By section 6 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 it is an offence to cultivate any plant of the genus Cannabis in the United Kingdom without a license from the Secretary of State. Anyone committing an offence contrary to this section may be imprisoned or fined, or both. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law.
The Natural Selection Team.
Customers have a minimum of 14 days from delivery to inform us of a return and then another 14 days to return the item. If you'd like to return a product that was delivered more than 14 days ago please get in touch and we will endeavor to help.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 7b Crown Street, Leeds, LS2 7DA, United Kingdom.
To return your product, you should send your product to: 7b Crown Street, Leeds, LS2 7DA, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary but will usually be 1-3 days using Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For service.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All products come with a 24-month warranty according to EU law.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
At Natural Selection we will never sell or give your details to a random third party advertiser and we keep our marketing communications to a minimum. We hate SPAM too!
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. You must be 18 years or older to browse or purchase anything from this site.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
7b Crown Street, Leeds, LDS, LS2 7DA, United Kingdom